The entrance hall leads to:
- Twin bedded room with view of the Cathedral, fitted wardrobes.
- Modern bathroom with WC, washbasin and bath with overhead Mira power shower.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble drier & freezer. Traditional Kitchen Maid clothes airer and ample room for storing coats, bikes, wetsuits.
- Sitting room with bay window looking towards the Cathedral and Bishop's Palace. Wood-burning stove, Smart TV with Sky, CD player, library of paperbacks. Wi-fi access is provided.
- Master bedroom with kingsize bed, fitted wardrobes and views towards Carn Llidi and the open countryside.
- Cloakroom with WC and washbasin.
- Fully fitted kitchen/dining room with hand built oak units, double electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, Nespresso machine, dishwasher and under-counter fridge. Dining area with pine table leads into:
- Sunroom with rattan sofa and chairs and CD player.
Sliding glass doors lead to a patio area with teak table and chairs (seating six). Steps lead up through the colourful rockery to the upper terrace which provides additional seating and is planted with espaliered apple trees, fuchsia and other bushes.
There is a tiny pond with water feature and attractive garden lighting is also fitted. A washing line (with clothes pegs!) is also provided.
There is a parking space for one car immediately outside the house. Access is via a narrow lane which may not be suitable for large 4x4s. Alternatively there is ample free parking on the Pebbles, a few yards away.
Arrival / Departure Times
Changeover day is Saturday. The house is available from 3:00pm on the day of arrival, and we ask you to leave by 10:00am on the day of departure.